Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

Life, death and ultimately, new life--that is what we Christians believe. Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again. My mom was with us, she died, and we pray that she will come to the fullness of life in Christ.

Tomorrow I'm hosting Easter dinner. It won't be a big affair--my dad is coming over, as are my brother and his girlfriend, but that's it besides my husband and kids. Seems like Easter is "my" holiday, if memory serves me it is the only one that I've ever had the family over for. My brother and sister from Atlanta don't come down for this one, and my Mississippi brothers may or may not celebrate so some years we've gone to my parents and some years they've come here. Its going to be strange not having Mom around.

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats