Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Review: Along Came You



All parents know life changes when you have children; Along Came You by Karona Drummond is an effort to teach that truth to children. It is a charming book featuring a mother and her pre-school daughter. Each two-page spread makes up one picture and each picture is captioned with Before you.... , After you..... An example is a picture of Mom reading the daughter a bedtime story. The caption is "Before you, I read books with a thousand pages. After you, I red your favorite book a thousand times."

The colors are bright, and most of the pictures have daisies in them somewhere; something my four year old noticed. Speaking of my four year old, we read the book tonite and she liked it. Since it is aimed at her age group, I'd say that her opinon is at least as important as mine. I'm not sure she really understands that I had a pre-kid life, but hey, I barely remember that time.

Information about the book:
Page Count: 32
Paper Edge Description: Plain
Size: 9.3 wide x 11.1 high x 0.4 deep in. | 236 wide x 282 high x deep 10 mm
Weight: 0.9 lb | 407 gms
Available: April 2009
Publisher: Zonderkidz
Product Page:

Thanks to Shelby at Phenix & Phenix for the opportunity to reviwe this book.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have an EXPERT in your home to help you review...nice review (both of you, good work :D)

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats