Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love Equals Sacrifice: My Review



Love Equals Sacrifice was written by a Catholic business man who enjoys golfing, a sport which he played with his father. It is a 90 page story of how caring for his father after his mother died, and while his father was suffering from Alzheimer's, led him back to the Church. While it is a short, easy, inspiring read, I think Stidham should work with an editor and submit it to a magazine (perhaps Columbian, since he is a Knight of Columbus) as an article.

If you purchase the book, you receive a code which allows you to download the audio version of the book.

Thanks to Phenix & Phenix for providing me a review copy.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this book on someone else's blog recently and now I really want to read it. My grandpa has Alzheimer's and lives with us. It's really hard seeing him not be able to remember certain things.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats