Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday Memes

Mailbox Monday is being hosted this month by Cathy at Bermudaonion.  Stop by and see what the mailman brought folks this week.  After last week's bumper crop, it was a relief that the mailman didn't stop as often.  I did get two books, neither of which I've had time to read yet.;
A Dog Named SluggerA Dog Named Slugger came from Belle Bridge Books, for review
House on Malcolm Street, The: A NovelHouse on Malcolm Street, The: A Novel is for a Revell tour.

I got a bunch of reading done this week.
Love in the Afternoon (Hathaways, Book 5)Love in the Afternoon (Hathaways, Book 5) is a basic trashy romance.
Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Trilogy)Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Trilogy) is about a small town in California  My Review
A Summer in SonomaA Summer in Sonoma is about four women who have been friends since high school.  My Review.
For Time and Eternity (Sister Wife)For Time and Eternity (Sister Wife) is about early Mormons.  My Review. 
Long Time ComingLong Time Coming is about a dying woman and the woman to whom she entrusts her children.  My review.

6 comments:

  1. You had a great week! A Dog Named Slugger looks so inspiring. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read A Dog named Slugger -- lucky you -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Dog Names Slugger looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! You got through a bunch o' books! I'm jealous!! LOL!! Out of your new books, The House on Malcolm Street looks as though it would be a very good read!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get a bunch of reading done! Slugger looks so cute! I have a few Robyn Carr books here to get to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox this week. I got The House on Malcolm Street too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats