Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post below.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.



This week I reviewed a book about Catherine the Great, a heartwarming memoir, a sweet Christian romance, and a strange Christmas story. I listed 10 Christmas books I've reviewed.  How about you?

9 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether to put hhat book about Catherine the Great on my list or not. :) Haven't had a chance to look at the other reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!
    This week, I have a plethora
    of posts, including TWO book lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week's theme was humility and repentance. We listened to Miserere Mei, Deus, looked at a painting called Be it Ever so Humble and read a poem called God's Absence.

    I also had some thoughts on the Herman Cain and Penn State scandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. I wrote a post about swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Thanks for hosting! I posted a cartoon, a review and an article about my father-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My posts for the week are about week 2 of Beards for Breath and a bit about Veteran's Day.

    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A vulgar and profane television show called Glee, the value of literature such as the Iliad, and a look at what we are really trying to teach our children via a scene from an Evelyn Waugh short story...all that and more in this week's posts!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats