Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monday Memes

This month Mailbox Monday is back at its home.   Bloggers list  books that arrived in either snail mail or email.  This week has been a catch up week for me.  Only one by snail mail,



 no new NetGalleys but I did grab a few freebies from Amazon
:


It's Monday What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.  She asks what we read last week, what we reviewed last week and what we plan to read this week.

I read:




Reviews published:











My Top Ten Tuesday post this week was a list of Ten Cookbooks


9 comments:

  1. You have some good ones on your list! I love the cover and look of The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt.

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely reads here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie Pratt is on my wish list. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Frankie Pratt, such a fun book!Have a wonderful week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt is wonderful - you're in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I purchased Frankie Pratt after seeing wonderful reviews for it. I am saving it for the long weekend! I hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Some enjoyable reading ahead, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/mailbox-monday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy all your great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These books have some beautiful covers.
    Thanks for stopping by Literary Lindsey. I started Half the Sky this afternoon. It's a little hard to listen to - sobering stories and statistics - but I think it gives so much perspective. I look forward to some of their ideas for change and progress.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats