Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between. Come back here and enter the URL of that post below. Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments! 

If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup. I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here.

One book review this week:  Wherever Lily Goes, which is Catholic fiction about a family with a member who has Down's Syndrome.

8 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for hosting RAnn!

    This week I only have one notable post: a guest post on how to make a resurrection cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RAnn, thanks for hosting and giving all of us the opportunity to visit other good bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 posts from the last two Catechism classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, RAnn!
    This week, I've reposted the Novena for the Reversal of the HHs, shared several wonderful homilies, shared, with my own comments, a post from the NunEssential blog, shared some new pictures in my
    Rosary Art Collection, blogged about my new OFFLINE
    collection, and, of course, posted my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TV for Catholics has a defense of virtue and Game of Thrones and a review of Magic City up.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone and thanks for hosting RAnn!! I have one post about an awesome experience with my Bible study and then a few of my posts that were on a national website for Varsity Catholic! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The identity of Jesus, how nothing has changed from 1st century B.C. Rome to today, a playboy Roman poet teaches the origin and progression of social decay, and female rebellion as understood by a high school senior and the first so-called female Catholic priest in Indiana...all that and more in this week's posts!

    Thanks to all the readers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for hosting, RAnn,
    Easter was on my mind this past week so my poems and prayers say Easter.

    Blessings galore, it's Divine Mercy Sunday and Easter celebrated again.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats