Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between. Come back here and enter the URL of that post below. Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments! 

If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup. I'm glad to have everyone here, and just want to remind you that posts linked below should contain a link back here.


This week I reviewed a book of reflections to use during Eucharistic Adoration.  I also reviewed a novel about a woman who was given custody of her recently deceased friend's journals.  I highly recommend it.  I posted a list of the top ten books I've reviewed this year, and Ellen Gable's book Come My Beloved was one of them.  


Let us know about your posts!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you RAnn for hosting, and hats off to Ellen. So much to read so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. Sunday Snippets is a great place to enjoy other bloggers on my day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, thanks so much for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn, and thanks for including Come My Beloved in your list of top ten books you've reviewed this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting, RAnn!
    This week, I've shared some new items in my online collections,
    shared a great homily from Deacon Leonard Mary, (soon to be Fr. Leonard Mary), shared a post from the NunEssential blog, shared a childhood memory,
    and, as usual, shared my weekly book list.
    And, after all, isn't that what blogging is all about...
    sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Happy Octave of Mother's Day all (a holiday I just invented).

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happen when a newspaper company forgets its roots, a first look into ancient/modern war poetry, and alternative to reaching gay teens...all that and more in this week's posts.

    Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your honest review of the Adoration book. I'll admit that I don't go very often, because I just don't know what to do when I am there.

    If you ever run across a book for Adoration with children, I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats