Saturday, January 25, 2014

Review: The Big Book of Laugh Out Loud Jokes for Kids


About the Book:
Now everyone's favorite joke books from Rob Elliott can be found in one economical volume! Combining his bestselling Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids, Zoolarious Animal Jokes for Kids, and Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids, Elliott will have kids of all ages laughing with the gut-bustingest, knee-slappingest, guffaw-inducingest, funniest collection of clean jokes you can find.

Great on car rides, at the dinner table, on the playground, and anywhere in between, this collection of hilarity will make you and those around you smile every day.

My Comments:
What can I say?  I think the jokes are corny, but my nine  year old loves it, and since she's the intended audience, trust  her opinion, not mine.  

My daughter would like to thank the publisher for the complimentary review copy.  She's not the tough grader that her mom is so she gives the book an A.

2 comments:

  1. Is daughter following in Mom's footsteps? :)

    She can't go wrong as one who loves a good book. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite book of jokes when I was that age, or perhaps a year older, was "Jokes, Jokes, Jokes" by Helen Hoke.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats