Sunday, April 06, 2014

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is a weekly gathering where book bloggers share the new books that entered their homes that week.  I got two unsolicited packages this week.  One contained a pack of children's books by Carole P. Roman who writes about Captain No Beard.  The stories each focus on a moral teaching while telling of an exciting adventure on the high seas.  I hope the kids at my daughter's school enjoy them.








I Want To Do Yoga Too

The other package was from Michael Phillip Cash who writes horror and science fiction.  Not my thing but if you are interested in reviewing his books, his website is here; I'll bet if you are a blogger and ask nicely he'll send you review copies too.  








Finally, I got a book I requested for review, which will be on tour soon:
Candle Bible Handbook  -     By: Terry Jean Day


No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats