Monday, June 16, 2014

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


I'm joining Sheila and the gang to talk about this week's reading.  I love summer when there is no homework to interfere with my reading time.  

I read Debbie Macomber's latest.  It is part of a series set in a bed and breakfast in Ceder Cove Washington.  While some of the regulars from Debbie's Cedar Cove stories make appearances, this isn't a multi-threaded soap opera like those books.  Rather, each story in this series is a stand-alone romance about the guests in the inn.  However, the innkeeper's story carries from book to book.




I also enjoyed the next entry in Robin Carr's latest series.  


Life in the not so distant past in the South was featured in two books I read







I reviewed The Beekkeeper's Ball, which I read some time ago:


No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats