Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

Name and link to two Catholic blogs you really enjoy. If the bloggers don't participate in Sunday Snippets, invite them to join us!

Nicola at Back to Books is a Catholic book blogger. Kathleen joins us at Sunday Snippets pretty regularly; she blogs here.

This week I reviewed Whiny Whiny Rhino and I linked to a post I wrote about Banned Books.  





5 comments:

  1. Thank you, RAnn for hosting. Not too much this week, one new poem and an oldie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, RAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. I enjoy being part of Sunday Snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shame me because I've been gone so long. :) I am joining this week! (Late!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Ruth.
    I enjoy reading Father V's blog at http://clevelandpriest.blogspot.com/


    also my old friend TSO
    http://poncer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats