Saturday, July 11, 2015

July Blogging Challange: July 11: Fridge



This post is written to be a part of the July Blogging Challenge.  To participate, link up at This Day Has Great Potential.  Here are the topics:


Today's topic is "Fridge".  I just bought a new one last month.  The old one was over ten years old and I've never liked it so when it quit working I decided it was time for a new one.  Of course I needed one ASAP which is how I got the one I didn't care for, but I was really hoping to avoid that this time.  I hit every appliance store within the general area and finally ended up back at Sears.  I decided on a side-by-side that was on sale, and could be delivered in two days.  

When they came to deliver, the space wasn't big enough (I knew it was too big for my old fridge, I know I should have measured) but the guy told my son that all we would have to do is remove the baseboard and it would fit.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.  Sears was nice enough to allow me to return it which worked out well because in the week that we had the side-by-side, my husband decided he hated it.  

The new one is a freezer on top model but it has nice roomy removable door bins that hold so much more than the door of our old fridge and make the new one seem so much bigger.  I definitely recommend Sears as a place to buy appliances.  

No comments:

Post a Comment


View My Stats