Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post


Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffinated Book Reviewer.  You can head over there to see who has linked up and to catch up with the world of book blogging.  Book bloggers gather on Mondays for Mailbox Monday where we brag about the week's acquisitions.  

This was an Edelweiss week.  Here were my downloads:

  I haven't read The Shift yet, but Somewhere There is Still a Sun was terrific.

Two reviews this week:
 My review.  I can't figure out from my stats where they are coming from, but I've had more readers on this post than any I've written in a long time.
My review.  A story I liked with an ending I didn't.

I'm participating in the Let's Cook giveaway, which has given me some new followers.  How was your reading week?

6 comments:

  1. The Color Of Light looks like a good one. Enjoy your books and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded The Perfect Son a couple of weeks ago...I'm eager to read it.

    The Shift looks tempting. Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES


    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice books their from Edelweiss. I joined and I know there's a book there waiting for me but I'm yet to use it. It seems too hard or something... but I'm sure it isn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep checking Edelweiss but they haven't posted anything new that appeals to me. Come see my weekly report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't get in to Edelweiss, Net Galley seems to be more user friendly but you do have some great books and I hope you enjoy reading them!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats