Friday, August 21, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: August 21-27

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.

 This week's question is:

 When you read a book that isn't for review, do you still feel the need to write a review of it? 

No.  I may (and often do) choose read books that I did not receive specifically for review, I do not review everything I read.  As a matter of fact, sometimes I choose to read some real junk from Amazon specifically because I know there is NO WAY I'd list that junk on my blog.  

1 comment:

  1. I review books I've read if I have something to say about them and to help build a buffer of reviews for if I have an off day but I have read a few books that I have no intention of reviewing! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats